Shabbat (October 20-21):
- Friday Mincha/Maariv at 6:35 pm, with a D’Var Torah from Rabbi Shlomo Pill
- Candle lighting at 6:38 pm
- Shacharit at 9:00 am, with a Drasha from Rabbi Michael Broyde, followed by kiddush
- “Radical Hasidism: Learning the Parasha with Mei Ha-Shiloah” with Rabbi Don Seeman meets after kiddush
- Daf Yomi at 5:00 pm
- Atlanta Chabura of Yeshiva Keter HaTorah with Rabbi Shlomo Pill at 5:30 (at Netzach Israel)
- Contemporary Halacha shiur with Rabbi Michael Broyde at 5:40 pm
- Mincha at 6:25 pm, followed by Seuda Shlishit with a D’Var Torah from Rabbi Shlomo Pill
- Havdalah/Shabbat ends at 7:38 pm
Weekday Davening Times:
- Sunday Shacharit at 8:30 am
- Sunday Daf Yomi after Shacharit
- Vatikin Shacharit (Mon-Wed) at 7:25am
- Weekday Daf Yomi after Shacharit
- Mincha/Maariv (Sun-Fri) at 6:30 pm
- Friday (10/27) Mincha at 6:30 pm
- Sunday mornings at 7:30 am: Learning Yore Deah with Rabbi Michael Broyde
- Weekday mornings after Shacharit: Daf Yomi with Rabbi Shlomo Pill
- Wednesday nights after Maariv: Atlanta Chabura of Yeshiva Keter HaTorah with Rabbi Shlomo Pill
- Friday night, October 27 at 7:45 pm: Shabbat Project Dinner with Congregation Netzach Israel and Chevra Ahavas Yisrael at TDSA — see separate flyer below for menu and sponsorship information. RSVP by 10/15 for early bird pricing!
- Motzei Shabbat, November 25: Seeking sponsors! Melava Malka discussion on race in the Jewish community with Jewish African- American activist Yavila McCoy and our own Reuben Formey. Please talk to Rabbi Seeman to support this important program!
- Shabbat Parashat Vayeshev, December 8-9: Scholar-in-Residence Shabbat with Rabbi Herbert Cohen, author of Kosher Movies (and former principal of Yeshiva Atlanta). Sponsorships are available, email email@example.com for more information.